A full-service property practice, advising on high profile developments, sales, acquisitions, leasing and property management matters
Our team includes sub-sector experts in the areas of manufactured homes, retirement living, green development, student accommodation, hospitality, high-rise residential, industrial, retail and marinas. Our clients include developers, shopping centre owners, manufactured home park owners, retirement village operators, hoteliers, tourism operators, financial institutions and commercial agents.
- Sales and purchases of commercial, residential, industrial and agribusiness property
- Community title developments
- Mixed-use and master planned developments
- Retail, commercial and industrial leasing
- Providing leasing solutions across national portfolios
- Resolution of lease disputes
We are proud of our longstanding relationship with the Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA), and our team holds senior positions on various UDIA committees, where they are involved with the preparation of policy papers for, and submissions on, key pieces of legislative reform and policy.
HopgoodGanim was proudly ranked as a Leading Property & Real Estate Law Firm by Doyle's Guide 2018 (Queensland).