A significant and experienced team delivering exceptional outcomes in local and international mergers and acquisitions
We bring together a team of highly commercial M&A lawyers who work with their clients and other professional advisors to deliver high quality outcomes in both friendly and hostile transactions. Our partners are all equipped with particular sector strengths and expertly manage transactions from start to finish using the right blend of people and technology.
- Takeovers and defence strategies - on and off market
- Schemes of arrangement
- Mergers and demergers
- Divestments and acquisitions of shares and assets
- Foreign investment and FIRB compliance
- Joint venture arrangements
- Cross border transactions, including FIRB compliance
- Private equity and venture capital
- Entry and exit strategies, including trade sales, private placements, management and secondary buy outs, and IPOs
- Leveraged buy-outs and debt financing
- Distressed asset sales
- Buy backs
- Regulatory compliance
HopgoodGanim was proudly ranked by Doyle's Guide as a Leading Corporate Law Firm in Queensland, 2017-2022 and Western Australia, 2018-2021.