HG Title Services provides mining title management backed by a significant team of resources, energy and native title lawyers
HG Title Services is the mining title management business of the HopgoodGanim Group. We work with local and international miners and explorers to expertly manage their mining titles. Our experienced tenement managers are backed by a team of expert resources and native title lawyers and together, offer an unrivalled knowledge of the Australian mining, energy and natural resources sector.
- Tenement applications, including initial advice on ground availability, tenure types and application compliance
- Tenement monitoring, compliance and reporting, including advice and assistance in dealing with regulatory agencies, action lists, rent/rate and expenditure report lodgement, expenditure exemptions, extensions and renewals, compulsory surrenders, royalty returns, Mining Rehabilitation Fund (MRF) report lodgement, combined reporting status applications and mineral exploration report lodgement
- Objection lodgements, assistance with administrative proceedings before the Mining Wardens
- Assistance with Native Title compliance and matters before the National Native Title Tribunal
- Tenement dealings, including transfers and caveats
- Ground monitoring
- Due diligence reports for project and tenure compliance
- Strategic advice on mining title issues and assistance in dealing with regulatory agencies
- Tenement related agreement monitoring and deadline reporting
- Direct access to escalate complex legal issues to a team of expert resources, energy and native title lawyers at HopgoodGanim Lawyers with whom we work collaboratively to provide a seamless client service
The HopgoodGanim Group participates in and contributes to key resources industry associations, including the Association of Mining and Exploration Companies (AMEC), the Queensland Resources Council (QRC), the Australian Petroleum Production & Exploration Association (APPEA) and the Resources and Energy Law Association (AMPLA).
Part of the HopgoodGanim Group
HG Title Services is part of the HopgoodGanim Group and while it is a separate business and information is not shared with HopgoodGanim Lawyers unless requested, the service is backed by the expertise and resources of our legal team.