Lawyers who understand entrepreneurial thinking combined with sector specialists to help navigate the legal challenges of starting a new venture
We work with clients who are establishing a business for the first time, those entering into a franchise arrangement and clients with an established corporate structure looking to diversify into new ventures and new markets. For clients seeking to establish a new business, we bring together legal advisors from the following disciplines to guide you through the process and to ensure your new venture is established with the right legal foundations from the beginning.
- Finance - to negotiate and document any business finance requirements
- Commercial contracts - to draft and negotiate critical contractual arrangements with suppliers, employees and business partners
- Corporate advisory and governance - to advise you on the most appropriate business structure and your governance requirements
- Property - to assist you to acquire any property assets necessary for the new venture or to negotiate and document your leases for the new venture
- Intellectual property - to ensure any IP you've brought to the new venture is appropriately protected