If you have chosen to manage your own super, we're here to help you navigate the legalities
We are a team of expert advisors to help you manage the legal responsibilities of a self-managed superannuation fund. Let us help you ensure your SMSF runs smoothly and operates as needed.
- Establishment of a compliant SMSF
- The establishment of a new company to act as trustee for your super fund plus changing the trustee if required
- Advice on succession of an SMSF including binding death benefit nominations
- Establish compliant investment structures e.g. limited recourse borrowing arrangement and unit trusts
- "Trouble-shooting" and solutions to existing SMSF compliance matters Assisting with audit management letters and dealing with the ATO on compliance matters