Informed, practical advice from strategic taxation advisers to ensure the efficient structuring of private tax affairs
Our HG Private Taxation team advise clients on a wide range of taxation issues, including tax audits and providing representation in dealings with the Australian Taxation Office. Our talented practitioners have qualifications and experience in both law and accounting, and work with a variety of individual taxpayers - from high-wealth individuals to private business owners looking to structure their partnership and business arrangements to ensure the most tax-efficient outcome.
- Tax controversy, including advising on taxation prosecutions, objections and appeals
- Taxation aspects of family law settlements
- Taxation obligations of company directors
- Claiming deductions, including advising on the non-commercial losses provisions
- Employment-related taxation, including the impact of personal services income tax provisions on independent contractor arrangements
- Income tax
- Capital gains tax
- Land tax
- Retirement income taxation
- Superannuation, including the excess superannuation contributions tax
HopgoodGanim was proudly ranked by Doyle's Guide as a Leading Tax Law Firm in Queensland, 2015-2021.