A team who understands the complex intersection between technology, data and the law to deliver practical and transformative solutions
Our technology, privacy and data protection experts offer joint legal and technical qualifications and work with and are a part of the Australian ICT industry. We work with startups through to global technology brands to ensure transformational projects succeed and regulatory and compliance requirements are met.
- Informational privacy compliance and data protection
- Software development
- Technology and telecommunications contracts
- Delivery of technology and telecommunications projects
- Technology outsourcing and offshoring
- Technology transactional advice
- Big data, e-commerce and digital marketing
HopgoodGanim was proudly ranked as a Leading Technology Media & Telecommunications Law Firm, Doyle's Guide 2018 (Queensland).