A team who understands the complex intersection between technology and the law to deliver practical and transformative solutions
Our technology experts offer joint legal and technical qualifications and work with and are a part of the Australian ICT industry. We work with startups through to global technology brands to ensure transformational projects succeed and regulatory and compliance requirements are met.
- Information privacy compliance and data protection
- Software development
- Technology and telecommunications contracts
- Delivery of technology and telecommunications projects
- Technology outsourcing and offshoring
- IT procurement, including deep knowledge of government IT procurement frameworks such as the Government IT Contracting (GITC) Framework, Queensland IT Contracting (QITC) Framework and the New South Wales Procure IT Framework
- Technology transactional advice
- Big data, e-commerce and digital marketing
HopgoodGanim was proudly ranked by Doyle's Guide as a Leading Technology Media & Telecommunications Law Firm in Queensland, 2017-2023.