Strategic advice to solve complex taxation challenges and disputes
Our advisors offer dual qualifications in law and accounting and work with large corporates, privately owned enterprises and high-wealth private individuals to resolve their taxation disputes with revenue authorities and develop effective tax structuring for future success.
- Tax structuring
- Taxation audits
- Settlement and debt negotiation
- Taxation prosecutions, objections and appeals
- Advice on direct and indirect appeals
- Employee share schemes
- Self-managed superannuation compliance, including deed amendments, change of trustees and death benefit nominations
- Expert advice on the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 and Regulations
- Taxation implications of mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and capital raising activities
- Taxation implications of significant resources and property project participation
HopgoodGanim was proudly ranked by Doyle's Guide as a Leading Tax Law Firm in Queensland, 2015-2021.