Strategic advice to solve complex taxation challenges and disputes
Our advisors offer dual qualifications in law and accounting and work with large corporates, privately owned enterprises and high wealth private individuals to resolve their taxation disputes with revenue authorities and develop effective tax structuring for future success.
- Tax structuring
- Taxation audits
- Settlement and debt negotiation
- Taxation prosecutions, objections and appeals
- Advice on direct and indirect appeals
- Employee share schemes
- Self managed superannuation compliance, including deed amendments, change of trustees and death benefit nominations
- Expert advice on the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 and Regulations
- Taxation implications of mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and capital raising activities
- Taxation implications of significant resources and property project participation
HopgoodGanim was proudly recommended by Doyle's Guide in Leading Tax Law Firms – Queensland, 2018.