Skilled dispute resolution strategists and negotiators to achieve the best possible outcome to allow our clients to move forward
We deliver intelligent, fearless and pragmatic advice to assist corporations, government and private clients to resolve their disputes either through court-based litigation or alternative methods such as mediation and arbitration. We act in disputes between local and international parties, across multiple jurisdictions, and on public and private investigations and disputes, including where the ATO, ASIC, ASX and ACCC are involved.
Our dispute resolution team includes both general commercial litigation practitioners as well as industry expert practitioners in the areas of banking and finance, intellectual property, technology, digital assets, resources and energy, construction, hospitality, environment and planning, taxation, employment law and property.
- Alternative dispute resolution, including mediation, arbitration and collaborative law
- Corporations law liability
- Construction disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Product liability
- Professional liability
- Royal Commissions
- Employment disputes
- Technology disputes
- Franchise disputes
- Property and planning disputes, including landlord and tenancy disputes and compulsory acquisition of land
- Financial services disputes
- Intellectual property disputes
- Competition and trade practices
- Insurance disputes
- Environmental disputes
- Workplace accidents and coronial inquests
- Taxation disputes
- Professional and occupational discipline
- Disputes arising from loans to family and friends
HopgoodGanim was proudly ranked by Doyle's Guide as a Leading Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution Law Firm in Queensland, 2017-2021.
HG Private Resolution Centre
Our HG Private Resolution Centre is a premium riverside space consisting of four rooms that cater for dispute resolution meetings for up to 12 people. Located on Level 9 of Waterfront Place, the Private Resolution Centre offers a discrete entrance and can be hired in conjunction with the services of one of our trained dispute resolution professionals or on a standalone basis.