Expert advisors breaking new ground across the emerging areas of cryptocurrency, initial coin offerings and blockchain
As one of the first Australian firms advising in this emerging area of Fintech and digital commerce, we work with ICO and token issuers, cryptocurrency exchanges and Blockchain companies.
We offer a dedicated fintech digital assets team within the firm and we are presently advising on multiple ICOs relating to platforms across various industries and assisting virtual currency industry clients with ASIC, AUSTRAC, ATO compliance and privacy issues.
- Token generation and economics
- Initial Coin Offerings
- Token sale and purchase agreements
- Terms and conditions of digital offerings
- Disputes related to distributed ledger technology
- Cryptocurrency regulatory guidance
- AUSTRAC and AML/CTF compliance
- Privacy and data security
- Engagement with Regulators
- Advising on the creation of digital assets
- Internet of things
- Smart contracts
- Supply chain logistics
- Digital databases
- Digital payments systems and services
HopgoodGanim is a Partner Member of the Australian Digital Commerce Association (ADCA) and Partner, Josh Hunt holds an advisory board role with ADCA.
The firm is also an NEM Ecosystem member. NEM.io Foundation, which has presence in over 100 cities and 47 countries around the world, has recently set up their first Australian blockchain hub in Brisbane. The NEM.io Foundation is involved in the introduction, education and promotion of blockchain technology, including the NEM blockchain platform, on an international scale.