Sophisticated competition and fair trading advice, balanced with commercial realities and legal practicalities.
Whether related to mergers, acquisitions, fair trading, trade marks, resources sector access regimes or the development of compliance programs, our team takes a proactive approach, helping our clients to plan and execute business strategies that minimise the risk of disputes in the future.
Our team works together with our corporate and dispute resolution experts to provide advice on both contentious and non-contentious issues. With extensive experience responding to and defending ACCC prosecutions, we actively guide our clients through the process to achieve the best outcome possible.
- ACCC investigations and representation at ACCC hearings
- Industry specific regulation and access regimes
- Fair trading and consumer protection
- Competition law and policy
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Developing and implementing compliance programs
- Delivering competition and fair trading training programs and seminars
- Risk assessments and proceedings under Australian consumer law