Advisers who understand the interplay between technology and the law to solve traditional and novel challenges for businesses across the fields of technology, media and communications
We work with well-established software, media and technology companies, as well as startups in the sector, to help them prepare for and achieve their growth objectives while ensuring their core assets, and innovations are protected.
- Information privacy compliance and data protection
- Intellectual property
- Software development
- Supply-side technology contracts and projects, including supply to Government under information technology procurement frameworks
- Local and offshore mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and private equity investments
- Capital raising, including start up funding
- Workplace and employment law
- Business and tax structuring
- Commercial dispute resolution and litigation
HopgoodGanim team members are active members of the Australian Computer Society; the professional association for Australia's ICT sector.
HopgoodGanim was proudly ranked by Doyle's Guide as a Leading Technology, Media & Telecommunications Law Firm in Queensland, 2018-2020.