Essential support and a legal partner who understands the startup lifecycle to ensure the best chance of future business success
We work with a range of clients in the startup ecosystem, from startups and emerging high growth companies to accelerators. Our clients come from a range of sectors including finance, fashion, tech, creative, gaming and software amongst others.
- Seed and pre-IPO capital raising and equity crowdfunding
- Corporate structuring and governance
- Employment arrangements and employment policy development
- Intellectual property protection and management
- Privacy obligations
- Commercial contract drafting and negotiation including commercialisation agreements, confidentiality agreements, manufacturing agreements and terms of trade
We are proud to be a long-term supporter of the Brisbane and Perth Chapters of Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO), which is a global peer-to-peer network exclusively for entrepreneurs. Our team frequently provide insights, legislation updates and thought leadership presentations to EO members.
HopgoodGanim has been recognised by Doyle’s Guide across a variety of categories integral to startup and entrepreneurial businesses, including Leading Corporate Law Firm in Queensland, 2017-2023 and in Western Australia, 2018-2021; Leading Intellectual Property Law Firm in Queensland, 2018-2022; and Leading Technology Media & Telecommunications Law Firm in Queensland, 2017-2022.