Full service legal capabilities to assist retail and franchise businesses to expand and prosper in the traditional and digital economy
We offer retail clients virtually every facet of legal advice required including acquisitions and divestments, corporate governance, capital raising, employment, franchising, dispute resolution, and technology and intellectual property.
Our clients include retailers and leading brands across food and beverage, fashion, homewares and FMCG.
- Property acquisitions, disposals and leasing for both tenants and landlords
- Planning and environment matters for new retail developments
- Competition and trade practices advisory services and dispute resolution
- Trademark protection and management of intellectual property surrounding retail brands
- Commercial contract negotiation and drafting including franchise agreements, manufacturing agreements, distribution agreements, warranty and indemnity agreements and confidentiality agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions and capital markets transactions for leading retail brands
- Defending public liability claims for large retail stores
HopgoodGanim Lawyers is a Solution Partner Member of the National Online Retailers Association (NORA).