Comprehensive and relevant legal advice for clients in the sporting, leisure, liquor, tourism and gaming industries
We act for a diverse range of businesses including major casino operators, Internet gaming operators, as well as restaurants and bars, hotels, sporting and hospitality venues and sporting and community clubs.
HopgoodGanim is a lead advisor to Queensland's most prominent sporting clubs and brands. In addition to our work with many of Australia's leading hospitality and sporting brands, our HG Private team expertly offer advice to high profile sporting personalities and entertainers on their various private legal matters.
We understand the unique structure and cultural considerations for sporting and leisure organisations and appreciate that in addition to commercial considerations, there are regulatory requirements that play an important role in both establishing the appropriate structure and managing day to day operations.
- Commercial contracts, including sponsorship agreements and supplier agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions and joint venture arrangements
- Liquor and gaming licensing
- Dispute resolution
- Employment and workplace health and safety
- Property related advisory, including sales and acquisitions and significant lease negotiations
HopgoodGanim are proudly the legal partner of the Queensland Rugby Union.