Legal and advisory expertise to support the success of health and aged care providers, disability services providers, health technology companies and healthcare practitioners
Our combined legal and advisory experts work across the very diverse space that is health and aged care. We commonly work with our clients on matters related to commercial contracts, aged care project development, corporate deals, intellectual property, privacy and data protection, employment issues and board and corporate governance matters.
Our client base includes health and aged care providers, medical device manufacturers, healthcare practitioners, health technology enterprises and investors who wish to become involved in the Australian health and aged care sector.
- Health and aged care property developments and transactions, including leasing, property sales and acquisitions and development structuring
- Capital raising, mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures
- Business structuring and taxation advice
- Commercial agreement drafting and negotiation
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Workplace and employment law
- Health technology commercialisation and contractual negotiations
- Intellectual property matters
HopgoodGanim was proudly ranked by Doyle's Guide as a Leading Health & Aged Care Law Firm in Queensland, 2018-2021.